Professional Real Estate, DUI Defense And Personal Injury Representation Throughout Connecticut
Few individuals anticipate needing an attorney, but when facing a legal issue, it is essential that you choose a reputable, experienced lawyer. The attorneys at Yorio Law Group, P.C., work diligently with individuals, insurance companies and lending institutions as they navigate a variety of legal areas. We provide legal advice and representation in the following areas of law:
- Real estate, including residential closings, refinancing, short sales and foreclosures
- DUI and DWI defense for first-time offenders, repeat offenders and individuals who have failed a Breathalyzer test
- Personal injury for individuals who have suffered catastrophic or soft tissue injuries in accidents involving cars, motorcycles,trucks, pedestrians, boats, drunk drivers, rollovers and rear-end collisions
- Litigation, including insurance defense and debt collection
- Business representation, including contracts and secured transactions
- Estate planning, including wills, trusts, living wills, advanced medical directives, appointment of health care representatives and power of attorney
Our clients are our highest priority. We are committed to offering an exceptional level of personalized customer service. We are able to do so by listening closely to your goals and concerns as we help you plan for a brighter, profitable future for you and your loved ones.
Contact Yorio Law Group, P.C.
To learn more about how our Danbury attorneys can help you, contact Yorio Law Group, P.C., at 203-790-4529 or complete the contact form on this website to schedule a consultation. Spanish and Portuguese interpretation services are available by appointment.