Indiana University School of Law – Bloomington
- Doctor of Jurisprudence – 2002
- Order of the Barristers for Excellence in Trial Advocacy
- Master’s Degree in Public Health – 1998
Western CT State University
- B.A. in Biology – 1997
Mattatuck Community College
- Paramedic Certificate Program – 1992
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBMERSHIPS
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Greater Danbury Bar Association
- Northern Fairfield County Association of Realtors
Contact me for information on: Real Estate, Personal Injury, Criminal Defense and Litigation.
Attorney Yorio primarily concentrates his practice in Real Estate, Personal Injury and Criminal Defense matters. Before entering private practice and founding Yorio Law Group, P.C., Attorney Yorio served as an Assistant District Attorney in the City of Philadelphia. Following public service, Attorney Yorio went into private practice where he focused primarily on litigation matters that span from Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice to Business and Contract disputes. When he opened the firm in 2007, he decided to apply his trial experience to transactional matters, which inextricably led him to Real Estate where the market condition at the time was forcing countless homeowners into foreclosure. Attorney Yorio remains steadfastly dedicated to protecting his clients whether it be in a contract or the courtroom.