Danbury Sobriety Test Attorney
If you or a family member has been arrested or charged with driving under the influence (DUI) there can be serious penalties including jail time, fines and the loss of driving privileges. An experienced Danbury breathalyzer test attorney can defend your rights.
At Yorio Law Group , our lawyers have experience defending clients who have been charged with DWI. Many individuals assume that if they failed a Breathalyzer test, they have no defense. That is not true. There are several questions, including scientific and procedural, that need to be addressed. Questions that might challenge the results of a breath test include:
- Was the machine properly calibrated?
- Were you advised you could have counsel present during the breath test?
- Was the officer properly trained?
- Was the machine properly maintained?
- Was a “blank” test completed to establish a baseline rating for the machine?
- Did any outside factors influence the machine’s results?
There is a great deal of formality the officer has to go through to get to the point of administering the breath test. If each step was not performed properly and according to regulation, the results might be invalid. Do not hesitate to contact a skilled attorney to defend you.
Contact Our Firm
If you have questions regarding failing a breathalyzer test in Connecticut, contact Yorio Law Group, P.C. We maintain a 24 hour answering service to meet the needs of our clients. Call 203-790-4529 or complete the contact form on this website to schedule a consultation. Spanish interpretation services by appointment.